- Consent to Collect Personal Information
- Collection of the Personal Information and How the Information Is Used
- Purpose of Using Personal Information
- Offering or Sharing the Personal Information with Third Party
- Use of Personal Information and Period of Use
- Staff in Charge of Personal Information
- Collecting the Personal Information on the Operation of Cookies
- Correction of Personal Information
- Removal of Consent to the Collection, Use, and Sharing of Personal Information
- How the Company Manages Users' Personal Information
- How to Contact the Web Site When Personal Information is Hacked
- Visual Data Processing Manual
1. Consent to Collect Personal Information
2. Collection of Personal Information and How the Information Is Used
The Company collects only whatever personal information is necessary to provide better customized services when the user is registering for membership.
The Company doesn't collect sensitive things such as the user's religion, hometown or crime records.
3. Purpose of Using Personal Information
The Company collects information for multiple purposes such as identifying the user, delivering gifts, and compiling marketing data for statistical analysis. The Company will not use or share personal information without the user's consent except as mentioned above.
4. Offering or Sharing of Personal Information with a Third Party
If the Company needs the user's consent to share personal information with a third party, the Company must provide the information on the third party's business, the purpose of sharing, and which information will be shared. The Company should post this on the homepage and will receive the user's consent in advance.
- * When service charge adjustment is needed
- * To provide information to research institutes or survey organizations for statistics, research, or marketing research in a format that does not permit identification of specific individuals
5. Use of Personal Information and Period of Use
The Company uses the user's personal information to provide the services while the user is the member of the Company. However when the user wants to modify or delete personal information, all information will be removed in an irreversible way. Your personal information collected for temporary purposes is also removed irreversibly after its goal is attained. The personal information registered online can not be opened or printed without the approval of the personal information manager. In the event of the below, the Company will instantly delete the following user's information by erasing the disc or by paper shredders.
- * Personal information : In the event of withdrawal of membership or member disqualification
- * Personal payment information : In the event of payment or expiration of debt extinctive prescription
- * Delivery information : In the event of the delivery of goods or services
- * Information collected for the purpose of surveys or events : In the event of the conclusion of surveys or events
However, the Company may preserve the user's personal information under the Commercial Law and the Law of Customer in E-commerce and other regulations such as National Tax Fundamental Law:
- * Records of a contract or a withdrawal: 5 years
- * Records of payment and providing goods: 5 years
- * Records of customer's complaints or arguments: 3 years
6. Staff in Charge of Personal Information
- [Staff in charge]
- Name : Park so jung
- Department : Paradise Casino Walkerhill
- Phone No. : +82-2-2204-3422
- E-mail : email@example.com
7. Collecting Personal Information on the Operation of Cookies
The Company may use "cookies" for storing useful information of the user. A cookie is a small file that contains information sent by a web site that is saved on your hard drive by your computer's browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc.). When the user logs in to the web site, the Company reads the cookies in user's browser and stores the information in the computer for the user to navigate through the site more quickly without entering a name. Cookies are used to recognize the user's computer but do not allow identification of the individual user.
The Company may use the cookies for these reasons.
* To personalize user's frequency of visits, time of visit, and their style for the target marketing.
* The Company may give a chance for an event according to the user's frequency of visits and also provide personalized information by the user's concerned field.
- 1. Select [Internet Options] in the [Tools] menu.
- 2. Click the [Personal Information Tab].
- 3. Select the [Protection Level of Personal Information].
- * How to see the cookies (If the user's computer uses Internet Explorer 6.0)
- 1. Select the [Tools] in the [Task Bar], then.
- 2. Select [Internet Options].
- 3. Click the [Set] in the [Basic Tab], then.
- 4. Select the [View File].
8. Correction of Accessing Personal Information
The user always has the ability to ask the Company to review and change their personal information and also to withdraw their membership. Simply log in to the web site, click the [My Page/Personal Information] menu and make the modifications you desire. The user can contact the person in charge of personal information by e-mail or phone, and the Company will respond to the request immediately.
9. Removal of Consent to the Collection, Use, Offer of Personal Information
The user always has the ability to withdraw consent to the collection, use, and sharing of personal information. The user can withdraw consent (withdrawal of membership) by logging in to the web site, clicking the [My Page/Personal Information] menu and clicking the [withdrawal of membership]. The user can also contact the person in charge of personal information by e-mail or phone, and the Company will respond to the request immediately. The Company will notify the removal of consent (withdrawal of membership) right away to the user. The Company will make the removal of consent process easier than the collecting of personal information.
10. How the Company Manages User's Personal Information
The Company is responsible for damage to you caused by loss, misuse, or leakage of the user's personal information. The Company uses all reasonable safeguards such as firewall and hacking detection system to protect the personal information from unauthorised access. The computer of personal information manager also has an antivirus program to detect computer viruses and spyware. It will keep the user's personal information secure from viruses.
The Company will limit access to the user's personal information so that only those employees who need to access personal information for the purposes set out in the internal regulations may do so. The transferring of duties that deal with personal information must be done under secure policies. All staff, current and retired, will take full responsibility for any accidents that are related to personal information. If the user is responsible for the accident, the Company shall assume no responsibility for leakage of personal information, ID, or password. The user must keep their information secure at their own risk. On the other hand, if any staff member is responsible for the accident, the Company will notify the user right away and make appropriate amends to the user.
11. How to Contact the Web Site When Personal Information is Hacked
The Company values the user's opinion and we will promptly respond to any questions or complaints from the user. If the user has any requests or complaints, he/she may contact the customer center for direct questions or comments. The contact information of our customer center is as below.
[Customer Center] +82-2-2204-3428(3429)
Revised: March 23, 2008
13. Visual Data Processing Manual
- <Legal Grounds and Purpose of Establishment of Visual Data Processing Equipment>
- The purpose of this manual is to specify terms and conditions of operation and accounting of casino business for casino operators, employees and customers in accordance with Article 25, 28 and 30 of Tourism Promotion Act, Article 30 of Tourism Promotion Act Enforcement Ordinance and Article 33 and 36 of Tourism Promotion Act Enforcement Rule.
- <Number of Cameras and Surveillance Range>
- * Number of Cameras: 362 (Rotating 137 / Fixed 225)
- * Surveillance Range: All areas with operating activities on floor
- <Manager, Managing Department and Person with Access to Visual Data>
- * Visual Data Manager: Chief of Surveillance Center
- * Department in charge of Visual Data: Surveillance Center
- * Person with Access to Visual Data: CEO and General Manager of Paradise Walkerhill Casino
- <Recording Time, Storage Term, Storage Place and Processing Method of Visual Data>
- * Recording Time: 24 hours
- * Storage Term : The storage term for visual data by recording location is specified in "Casino Business Operating Guidelines" of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
- * Counting Scenes in Count Room: Longer than 20 days from recording
- * Other scenes : Longer than 6 days from recording
- * Edited Recordings that Our Company Deems Material : 3 years
- * Storage Location : Surveillance Center
- <Name and Contact of Visual Data Manager>
- * Manager: Director, IM JOONSHIN (Surveillance Team Manager)
- * Phone: +82-2-450-4822